Monday 19 March 2012

Juice fast to redeem myself!

Well I spent all weekend stuffing my fat fucking face! So I am starting my juice fast today, no exceptions no excuses! So here is my menu for today!

1 coffee (skinny milk,)
1 sugar free red bull
100% juice (watered down)

That's it! I will not eat I will make thin my lifestyle! I'm over being this weight and after the massive fight I had with my perfect bf I've decided he can't love me if I'm fat! I will make sure he loves me! I will not give in to temptation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys would love to hear from you! If you have any tips, tricks or anything you want to get off your chest let me know!!
All haters comments will be deleted and not read, we don't come into your house and judge you for stuffing you'r face full of food do we?? No so if your not pro ana go eat a cake!! Hahahaha lets starve for a thinner us!

Starve on beauties!! Xxxxx love ya