Thursday 8 March 2012

Perfect

Ok so last night was the dreaded PARMA NIGHT my bf started with his uncle! I feel like a big fat gross pig but atleast I can kick start my metonolisum into working over drive then do my 3 day liquid fast next week! I'm excited to start this fast I have atleast 5 kgs to loose in a week! The roughly estimates to be 11 or so pounds! But I atleast need to shift that by birthday next week! So today I will have coke zero for breakfast boost for lunch then gym for dinner! Burn off the boost atleast! Wish me luck as I strive for a perfect me!

1 comment:

  1. I NEEEEEEED A pro ana buddy please email me you must be 18 starvestar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys would love to hear from you! If you have any tips, tricks or anything you want to get off your chest let me know!!
All haters comments will be deleted and not read, we don't come into your house and judge you for stuffing you'r face full of food do we?? No so if your not pro ana go eat a cake!! Hahahaha lets starve for a thinner us!

Starve on beauties!! Xxxxx love ya