Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day 2, fight!!!

So day one diet consisted of;
3 x coffee
2 x piece of popcorn

Today, (so far)
2 x coffee
1 x 600 ml flavored water
1 x aero yoghurt (69 cals!!)

I'm feeling good about said fast!! It certainly helped that jamie and I fought like cats and dogs last night!
Over a huge misunderstanding is it worth it!
The stress from the fight helped me not eat, so today I'm feeling good!!
On the 29th of this month I'll be completing 28 days of vegan diet but hopefully fast 28 days then continue the vegan fast after my fast Is up
Keen to join??
Let me know xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys would love to hear from you! If you have any tips, tricks or anything you want to get off your chest let me know!!
All haters comments will be deleted and not read, we don't come into your house and judge you for stuffing you'r face full of food do we?? No so if your not pro ana go eat a cake!! Hahahaha lets starve for a thinner us!

Starve on beauties!! Xxxxx love ya