Thursday 15 March 2012

Miana Ex, I hate you!

Well it's the bday dinner tomoz and im a fat fucking cow!! I want to call the whole fucking thing off! I fuking hate that I can't even starve myself properly! what the FUK is wrong with me? I obviously want to stay this fucking disgusting forever! No matter what I do I can not fucking lose all the weight!Fuck it I wish I could just go to a empty place, sit in a empty spot and cry about my empty heart!I know I want thin as my lifestyle! But I keep caving! I caved on Wednesday!, and last night!! Well I went to my mums for dinner no getting Out of eating there! But jumped on the scales and now I'm 61 fukn kilos!! How tge FUK have I gained 1 kg?? FUK it! I hate this!!I could cry at the fact that I hate my life! I hate that I cave! My bf is trying to be as supportive as he can but this is alot for him to take in! I told him I want to be so skinny I fall thru the cracks in the floor,! He laughed he didn't realize how serious I was being but that's cool I know I will get there! Tonight (as I've had only 4 hours fuking sleep!) I'll be going straight home to exercise, and update all thinspiration! So sorry beautiful Ana's that I have not done this yet, no time last night! But tonight I'll need all the thinspiration I can get!! I have all new pics a d I'll add in new tips and tricks so stay tuned ladies, and please DON'T BE AS WEAK AS ME!Stay strong starve on!! XxxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys would love to hear from you! If you have any tips, tricks or anything you want to get off your chest let me know!!
All haters comments will be deleted and not read, we don't come into your house and judge you for stuffing you'r face full of food do we?? No so if your not pro ana go eat a cake!! Hahahaha lets starve for a thinner us!

Starve on beauties!! Xxxxx love ya