Wednesday 30 May 2012

So I'm sitting outside my house (as I am so sick I couldn't go to work :( ) and my beautiful car is up on a jack coz my bfs uncle is getting me new tyres, which is great don't get me wrong but I wanna wash my car, and I can't as it's a soft top convertible and I can't get the freaking roof off! My var looks like its been attacked! Haha, I can't figure out why my roof won't go down so I'm sitting here waiting for him to get back so I can take my roof off clean the inside then the outside, trivial thing to be blogging over dw I know haha but it is frustrating! I think it is coz I'm sick and can't figure out why? I have been to the doctors more time then I can count just in the past year!
Is it coz of fasting?
Will I stop fasting?

No and no! Well maybe and no! I still won't stop, I don't think it's that anyway but hey who knows?? As I'm sure you'r aware, I scan pro ana sites ALOT! Hence the new posts, there is another one I'm going to post after this post, it's about vomiting, now I'm not saying I wholeheartedly agree with everything that it says, my name is mianax coz Mia turned me Ana, Mia merged with ana is Mianax with a kiss on the end, ;) it's true I was bulimic when I started so alot of these tips I used to live by, swear by even! I'm not saying you should attempt anything in the post or anything in any of my posts, but I know the need for thin, and if this post is the answer for someone's weightloss, great but please be careful and take care! We want to live thin not die thin,

Stay strong
Starve on my beauties, let's see bones!
Let's do it safely together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys would love to hear from you! If you have any tips, tricks or anything you want to get off your chest let me know!!
All haters comments will be deleted and not read, we don't come into your house and judge you for stuffing you'r face full of food do we?? No so if your not pro ana go eat a cake!! Hahahaha lets starve for a thinner us!

Starve on beauties!! Xxxxx love ya