Wednesday 14 November 2012

ABC Diet..... Starts Today ladies,

That's right!! I'm now starting the abc diet once again as I have been binging like a fat kid for weeks now!!, I can't take it any more!!, and the bf has gotten weird about my fasting (all good things really must come to an end) but if I'm eating and restricting my cal intake I can still eat around him but also have fast days AND lose the weight!, I'm saving for a tready! Once I get that bad boy there will be no stopping me!,
I also wanted to say thank you for all the comments coming thru, I do hope that all the lovely ladies that read this can offer their advise and helping hand to the other ladies that comment!!
But I do have to tell you, I do not care who reads this but I won't help somebody that is younger than 18, I can't willingly help a young girl district her body before it has a chance to develop, but read on and I hope you all join me for the beautiful abc!!

2 comments:

  1. hey hun,

    I actually stumbled across your blog when I googled "find an ana buddy online", so I guess you know what I'm about to ask. I've had a string of ana buddies who have all one by one deserted me (well, that's not fair, one killed herself) and now I'm desperately looking for another one. I read some of your posts, sounds like we could get on.
    My blog is http://prioritythin.blogspot.co.nz so you can check it out if you're interested, please message me if you want to be ana buddies. Happy to email or whatsapp or both.

    Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Its Mianax here, Thank you for your comment. i took a look at your blog, i think we would have alot to talk about, you can get me on miana89x@hotmail.com
      xxx stay strong hun, hope to hear from you again. xx

      Delete

Hey guys would love to hear from you! If you have any tips, tricks or anything you want to get off your chest let me know!!
All haters comments will be deleted and not read, we don't come into your house and judge you for stuffing you'r face full of food do we?? No so if your not pro ana go eat a cake!! Hahahaha lets starve for a thinner us!

Starve on beauties!! Xxxxx love ya