Tuesday 7 August 2012

Been a while

So my last blog didn't publish as I wrote half then had to do other stuff, so sorry but the thoughts of mianax are back!, so I have been not doing the best but instead of remaining at 63 as my weight I now am 60 and keeping the 3 off so that's great but I have my next shoot on the 26th of this month, then I will be put thru for other jobs, I am nervous as hell I will look like fat heffa!! But we shall see I have tried to fast but in the last few days I have been a failure!! A big fat fricken failure!! But tomorrow is another day!!, wish me luck I will be fasting til the 26th, today being the 7th,

Starve on beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys would love to hear from you! If you have any tips, tricks or anything you want to get off your chest let me know!!
All haters comments will be deleted and not read, we don't come into your house and judge you for stuffing you'r face full of food do we?? No so if your not pro ana go eat a cake!! Hahahaha lets starve for a thinner us!

Starve on beauties!! Xxxxx love ya