Wednesday 22 August 2012

Fuck!

So things have been at a all time FUCKED!! My bf and I are slowly falling apart and I hate it, I'm trying to stop the destruction that i can see is ending us but nothing I'm doing is working!
We now live with 2 alcoholics and my bfs uncle, who is trying to make us stay at this hell hole as he loves my bf! But fuck that!! I can not deal anymore!, it's way to hard! I don't know how much more fight I have left inside me, I told my bf that I'd always fight for him but I don't think I have the energy anymore. I know if you let you'r loved ones go and if they come back it's meant to be but I'm so scared to let him go incase he doesn't come back, I have no idea what to do about my life Fucking itself, how much is one person meant to handle!
I am now ranging at 60kgs! Still a fat fuck!!! I hate myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys would love to hear from you! If you have any tips, tricks or anything you want to get off your chest let me know!!
All haters comments will be deleted and not read, we don't come into your house and judge you for stuffing you'r face full of food do we?? No so if your not pro ana go eat a cake!! Hahahaha lets starve for a thinner us!

Starve on beauties!! Xxxxx love ya